Oh ya, we love our dogs...but the gifts they leave us in the yard...well, we really don't love those! Dakota's Dogs pet waste cleanup service can help out with that. No contracts to sign, no long term commitments. Just give us a call and we'll come out and take care of those lovely little treasures for you.
Number of Dogs 1 Visit Per Week 2 Visits Per Week
1 $10.00 $18.00
2 $13.00 $21.00
3 $16.00 $24.00
4 $19.00 $27.00
5+ Call for Quote
We also offer one time cleanup if that's all you need.
$45.00 for the first hour. $12.00 for each additional 15 minutes.
- Rates are based on one area of the yard to be picked up based on a 1/4 acre lot - back yard, front yard or side yard. Each additional area is charged at $12.00. Extra large areas may require an additional fee.
- There may be an extra charge if there is an excessive amount of clean up needed on the first visit when scheduling weekly visits, however this fee will not exceed the one time clean up fee of $45.00.
- Dogs that are unhappy with strangers entering their yard must be in the home when we visit. Dogs that love new visitors are welcome to hang out with us while we are there.
- Gates must be unlocked for us to enter the premises. We will not climb fences or gates to enter property.
- Waste will be double bagged and placed in your trash receptacle. Please be sure it is accessible on your scheduled cleanup day.
- Weather may affect our ability to clean up. If there is heavy rain, snow or leaf coverage, we may need to postpone your scheduled visit. We can only pick up what we can see and what is solid. Waste that is frozen in the snow/ground will be picked up as soon as it is possible to be removed. We will do our absolute best to locate and pick up all waste.
- Invoices for one time cleanup services will be sent out after service is completed and payment is due within 7 days of the invoice date and can be made by debit or credit card through our online portal. Payment for regularly scheduled visits is due on the day of service. If payment is not provided, service will be rescheduled for another day.